Idea for site

peteach2002

Smyrna, TN is becoming such a larger, more important city in the Middle Tennessee area, I think it may be time to give Smyrna it's own section instead of having everyone post Smyrna news in the Murfreesboro section. I hope you will seriously consider this and make it happen. Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smyrna, TN is becoming such a larger, more important city in the Middle Tennessee area, I think it may be time to give Smyrna it's own section instead of having everyone post Smyrna news in the Murfreesboro section. I hope you will seriously consider this and make it happen. Thanks!

I only saw one thread relating to Smyrna in the Murfreesboro forum which is not enough to warrant a dedicated forum for Smyrna at this time. We typically only give dedicated forums to cities that overshadow all other posts in that particular forum.

• 2 weeks later...

NEO

in a related subject

Hartford and Springfield are closely related cities.

There is currently good activity in Hartford and limited activity in the overall Mass section. I was wondering if there was a better orginization for Wester Mass or the frontier valley

There are occasionally Springfield threads in the Hartford section, and the springfield posts in the mass section languish because of their infrequency. Also the few Springfield residents have been seen around the Hartford section as it is much more active than Springfield.

does it make sense to create a Springfield frontier valley sub section so that the activity in Springfield is easier to find?

just thoughts ideas and whimsey.

we share many of the same suburbs and I would like to see this area grow more in representation and currectly see the layout as part of the problem.

Cheers

Archived