Original Pancake House

Sonrise

I was introduced to this place in Birmingham about 6 months ago. They're the original breakfast place featuring pancakes (hence the name) and they're all over the country. There's even one in Columbia. Well the food was awesome, huge portions and one of the best breakfasts that I'd ever had and the place was absolutely packed.

Has anyone else ever eaten at one and if so do you think G'ville would be a good market for a franchise? Thanks

http://www.originalpancakehouse.com/

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was introduced to this place in Birmingham about 6 months ago. They're the original breakfast place featuring pancakes (hence the name) and they're all over the country. There's even one in Columbia. Well the food was awesome, huge portions and one of the best breakfasts that I'd ever had and the place was absolutely packed.

Has anyone else ever eaten at one and if so do you think G'ville would be a good market for a franchise? Thanks

http://www.originalpancakehouse.com/

Usually they do. However, the Charlotte location recently relocated to a new building in the 'midtown' area. I'm not 100% sure if it was built by them, for them, or if it was a spec building. Its good stuff though. I don't see why Greenville couldn't handle one of these.

I have been to the one in Columbia in the Forest Acres area. I enjoyed the food. In terms of environment and food, it's definitely a cut above IHOP, but not to the level of Mimi's Cafe (which just about has my favorite breakfast food anywhere).

I am confident an Original Pancake House would do well in Greenville.

Archived