Sprawl

Mith242

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you feel about sprawl?

• Don't care, doesn't affect me.
    • Not crazy about it, but it's a natural progression.
    • Hate it, we need to do something about it.

I like that development, it looks like how maybe a lot of places in Fayetteville should have already been like. At least it represents sort of more of an urban/modern/quality construction style.

Why though will people want to live on a one way road? Is there a new road being developed for access to that development?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like that development, it looks like how maybe a lot of places in Fayetteville should have already been like. At least it represents sort of more of an urban/modern/quality construction style.

Why though will people want to live on a one way road? Is there a new road being developed for access to that development?

I know there are plans to extend Rupple Road to 6th at some point, but I don't know if that development will be able to connect to it. The Mountain Ranch development will have some new streets that would connect to Persimmon, but the two projects aren't really close enough that I can see that benefitting Village at Shiloh.

• 5 weeks later...
I know there are plans to extend Rupple Road to 6th at some point, but I don't know if that development will be able to connect to it. The Mountain Ranch development will have some new streets that would connect to Persimmon, but the two projects aren't really close enough that I can see that benefitting Village at Shiloh.

Archived