Chipotle restaurant coming to 28th Street/Woodland

cshbell

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Amy ran across this on Triangle Construction's website. 3600 28th St SE puts it across from Centerpointe.

http://www.ascribehq.com/triangle-associates/portfolio/1177

Looks like they're expecting completion the end of August. Wonder what will fill the other 4 bays, not that I will be shopping there. I avoid that area like the plague if at all possible.

Amy ran across this on Triangle Construction's website. 3600 28th St SE puts it across from Centerpointe.

http://www.ascribehq.com/triangle-associates/portfolio/1177

Looks like they're expecting completion the end of August. Wonder what will fill the other 4 bays, not that I will be shopping there. I avoid that area like the plague if at all possible.

• 4 months later...
Right across from Devos Hall, on the ground level of the Calder Plaza building (facing Monroe) is Taco Bob's. They have relatively limited hours (only lunch during the week, and usually not open on the weekends), but they do serve up some pretty good mexican food. Try a Funny Taco, which is similar to a Taco Bell double decker, but has a layer of cheeze whiz between the soft and the hard shells.

Also, don't forget about all of the wonderful mexican places right across the river. My personal favorite is El Sombrero, but Adobe and Maggies are also quite delicious (Maggies doesn't take credit cards, however).

• 1 month later...

Oy. Pretty soon they will be open everywhere and you'll be wishing they'd go away. I love Chipotle, but once they enter your market, they don't stop coming.

Best fast--made Burritos I'd prefer Big Ten Burrito. Locations in Ann Arbor and Lansing. Cool interiors, great food, cheap and homegrown Michigan. One solid price with tax included, not this "you pay this much for this item added"

MY group of 7 made it in for lunch today at 11:30. Lines moved pretty quickly and people were good about not sitting on tables too much after they'd finished eating so it was all turning over quickly enough. I don't think anyone was eating standing up. Good food, plenty of staff behind the counter for the lunch rush

Archived