Wilderness Resort & Hollister

I know MSUBear42 posted about Hollister Developments somewhere in threads, I seemed can't find it.

A new $225 Million Dollar Wilderness Water Park Resort, Condominium and Retail Developments, and also new 7,500 Seats Arena.

the latest innovative thrill rides such as Surf Rider and Tornado, a Wave Pool, four large family tube rides, spray features, and all the other amenities of a resort waterpark. The indoor portion of the waterpark will be covered with a special “foil-tec” roof giving guests the feel of being outdoors even on the most inclement days. A beautiful cinema, probably a ten screen cinema, a ultramodern high end bowling alley, a food court, and a restaurant.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the link but just remember you cant post a link without any comment... I'll let it slide this time but make sure you leave a comment when you post a link. If your confused about anything refer to the 'Rules' tab in top right.

Here is the map of the development...

ProposedDevelopment2008.jpg

Very nice mix of tenants there as well as a Holiday Inn Exspress and Cold Stone... that makes two for the Springfield Branson Area. Does anyone know if this has been approved or when it will break ground?

Archived