New 2007 Census Estimates Are Out

johnatl

^I'm sorry spc, I should have stated the source: US Census Estimate for 7.1.07.

Generally their estimates are lower than UF's BEBR figures that the State uses. I know that in the '90 and '00 census, the census estimates (which is what the above figures are) were lower for almost every city/county in FL. If the same holds true in '10, those figures above will be even higher.

TD consolidation would really help w/your goal! :) It would catapult Tally-Leon to the 3rd largest city in the state (behind Jax and Miami only) and make us one of the 50 largest cities in the U.S.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^I'm sorry spc, I should have stated the source: US Census Estimate for 7.1.07.

Generally their estimates are lower than UF's BEBR figures that the State uses. I know that in the '90 and '00 census, the census estimates (which is what the above figures are) were lower for almost every city/county in FL. If the same holds true in '10, those figures above will be even higher.

TD consolidation would really help w/your goal! :) It would catapult Tally-Leon to the 3rd largest city in the state (behind Jax and Miami only) and make us one of the 50 largest cities in the U.S.

Archived