Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TenPoundHammer

Trillium Circle

4 posts in this topic

I'm just curious about the Trillium Circle development on Holly Road; it seems to be taking forever. What's the deal here? Has anyone heard anything new about this property? Any proposed tenants, etc.?

I'm just curious about the Trillium Circle development on Holly Road; it seems to be taking forever. What's the deal here? Has anyone heard anything new about this property? Any proposed tenants, etc.?

The economy is only partly to blame. heritage park or whatever the walmart/sams club shopping center is was developed at the same time. obviously they didn't have a problem finding tenents and getting the job done. also every thing that has gone into trillium circle as been an unqualified success. of course there are only three things there. at some point I think that the original developers sold the project to someone else and the life style concept has been abandoned. none of the things that are there now can really be incorporated into a lifestyle center design. the original signs with nice renderings were removed and some other generic signs were put up instead. I don't really know what the future holds.

The economy has put the brakes on projects now. I think that it is too bad since that area is hugely underserved as evidneced by they huge crowds at BW3 every day, all day.