Downtown Crane Removal closing streets

fsubelch

This may be of some importance to some, personally I think it will be cool to see exactly how they transport these cranes.

Culpepper has scheduled the north crane to be dismantled beginning May 9 - 10. This activity would begin late Friday afternoon and continue throughout the weekend.

This activity will require the complete closure of Bronough Street between College

Avenue and Pensacola Street affecting the Bronough Street access to the parking garage.

Culpepper will be using the previously approved MOT. Additionally they will notify all emergency services and the Tallahassee Democrat.

Anyone having a reasonable concern for the closing of the street on these dates please contact me as soon as possible at the email address or my cell phone XXX-XXXX.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This may be of some importance to some, personally I think it will be cool to see exactly how they transport these cranes.

Culpepper has scheduled the north crane to be dismantled beginning May 9 - 10. This activity would begin late Friday afternoon and continue throughout the weekend.

This activity will require the complete closure of Bronough Street between College

Avenue and Pensacola Street affecting the Bronough Street access to the parking garage.

Culpepper will be using the previously approved MOT. Additionally they will notify all emergency services and the Tallahassee Democrat.

Anyone having a reasonable concern for the closing of the street on these dates please contact me as soon as possible at the email address or my cell phone XXX-XXXX.

UP Administrators and Mod Gods, this is a classic example of why the Tally rooms needs at least a local editor/housekeeper to help keep our site clean and in order. Is there any way you guys could PLEASE help? :)

Archived