Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolverine

Insomnia Cookies!

8 posts in this topic

Popular at other campuses, I noticed about a month ago Insomnia Cookies has their truck stand parked in front of the Union. It is not always there, and sometimes located at Washington Heights yellow lot at Mary Markley Hall. Went there tonight, and enjoyed the goodness of fresh baked cookies.

http://www.insomniacookies.com/

Popular at other campuses, I noticed about a month ago Insomnia Cookies has their truck stand parked in front of the Union. It is not always there, and sometimes located at Washington Heights yellow lot at Mary Markley Hall. Went there tonight, and enjoyed the goodness of fresh baked cookies.

http://www.insomniacookies.com/

I have actually gone as far as to pull over and park my car in front of the union on my way home, hop out and cross the street to get their cookies. Warm and melty! mmmm. Excellent service, there are always people there.

Happy 300 posts to me!

I asked them why they don't have a storefront like some of the other Insomnia Cookies establishments I've seen on other campuses. Turns out they actually make more money in the truck than they would in a bricks and mortar shop.

I suppose that makes sense, but it does mean having to hunt around for them sometimes when you have a craving. Last night they were in front of Markley.

I've ordered from 'em a few times while at the studio late at night... it's a great break. A little slow for a late night snack if you're even remotely off campus, but great cookies otherwise!

Dana, landscape architecture. We're there awfully late... and probably will be all week long :(