Local News Lunch & Learn

GRGridGirl

From my understanding we provide them content on our issues, they report it on the air or online. They give our issues exposure and they get free content -- win win. It seems some folks are worried about being WZZM's dumping ground. No matter what was intended, people will migrate here as a result of the exposure. :dontknow: Some characters you might not like, some you may despise -- others hopefully input energy on the issues, specifically transit. :)

I'll have to opt out of this L&L. I already know what goes on behind television. I think Dad has a great idea about using a poll. After all if this is an open forum, the members should be charting its direction. What does UrbanPlanet Institute LLC think of this?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please let me know today if you plan on attending this lunch and learn.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

11:45am - 1pm

WZZM 13

645 3 Mile Rd. NW

Grand Rapids, MI 49544

* We'll watch the noon newscast in action

* Tour the station

* Lunch & open discussion about local news coverage with news director

Thanks,

Rachel Lee

Please enter the main entrance to wzzm13. We'll be meeting in the lobby. We're going to watch the noon newscast and then tour the station. After the tour we will have lunch provided by wzzm13 and an open discussion with the news director.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

11:45am - 1pm

WZZM 13

645 3 Mile Rd. NW

Grand Rapids, MI 49544

Thanks, TripleG

Archived