Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

humzai

Marketplace At Timberlane

20 posts in this topic

I had a nice meal at Alebert's Provence earlier this week and afterwards decided to grab some scones from Tasty Pastry. When I was leaving I noticed the work going on across the road. I did some googlizing but could not find any information about the project.

Some Pics I took

This is the Atlanta Bread Co./rumored Williams Sonoma type store development. I would have personally liked to have seen a Panera instead, but Hopkins is better than both anyway.

This is the Atlanta Bread Co./rumored Williams Sonoma type store development. I would have personally liked to have seen a Panera instead, but Hopkins is better than both anyway.

Theirs a very nice rendering at the site now.. It looks EXTREMELY nice... like one of the best looking centers in Tallahassee.

Does anyone know what tenants have been announced for this project? I'm very curious.

BTW it ain't gonna be Crate and Barrel.

Does anyone know what tenants have been announced for this project? I'm very curious.

BTW it ain't gonna be Crate and Barrel.

Atlanta Bread Company is the only confirmed tenant I know.

1 Fresh is also supposedly in this area. Not sure if it is actually at this location or one of the surrounding buildings. The construction for the 1 Fresh is in the painting phase.

I'm not much of a fan of the Atlanta Bread Company. I tried the one on the south side and was sorely underwhelmed. Much better sandwiches at Firehouse Subs and Publix IMHO and better value, too. Something in the ABC's bread that makes it taste poorly compared to other breads.

1 Fresh is also supposedly in this area. Not sure if it is actually at this location or one of the surrounding buildings. The construction for the 1 Fresh is in the painting phase.

^Is that location in the building behind Old Town and around the corner from the Fish Market and Kitcho? I don't go to that center too often, but when I do go, I find it sort of confusing and I'm not really sure why. The layout is simple, but it seems the individual stores don't really stand out that much.

B'boom I'm w/you in not being a big fan of ATL Bread Company. I've been several times and while it's not bad, I've never been thrilled. Maybe you are correct and it's the bread that ruins it for me too. I'd much rather see that proposed location be a Panera, a McAllister's (btw we were promised at least 4 free-standing stores...anyone know any news on this front?) or better yet a Jason's Deli.

Theirs a very nice rendering at the site now.. It looks EXTREMELY nice... like one of the best looking centers in Tallahassee.

I think he means the site of the project. I agree poonther even though it is a simple design it is hard to find anything if you do not know exactly where it is.

^Is that location in the building behind Old Town and around the corner from the Fish Market and Kitcho? I don't go to that center too often, but when I do go, I find it sort of confusing and I'm not really sure why. The layout is simple, but it seems the individual stores don't really stand out that much.

B'boom I'm w/you in not being a big fan of ATL Bread Company. I've been several times and while it's not bad, I've never been thrilled. Maybe you are correct and it's the bread that ruins it for me too. I'd much rather see that proposed location be a Panera, a McAllister's (btw we were promised at least 4 free-standing stores...anyone know any news on this front?) or better yet a Jason's Deli.

It the building almost finished here now going to be the Atlanta Bread Company?

Well based on that rendering I'd say one of the tenants will be Talbots. Aren't they currently located just across the street? Can anyone make out what the other two tenant signs say? They could just be "filler" signs.

I checked Williams-Sonoma web site and still no declaration of their "coming soon" to Tally-town.

Again I'll ask, Is the current bldg. for ABC (ATL Bread?)

Yep after checking their website, I definitely think it is! The article states that they will open their Timberland (sic) location in mid-summer. I wonder if B'boom will be the first in line? :)

The Atlanta Bread Company appears to be nearly finished. I rode by this morning on the way in and there were people inside working, but lights, seats, etc seem to be in place.

newimagexn9.jpg