downtown riverfront condos

george

newtown macon has picked a developer for the condos to be bulit at 167 riverside dr.

on the p&z agenda for april 28 newtown ask for a certificate of apporiateness to tear

down the buliding that's currently there.renderings of the buliding will be coming soon, i hope.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
newtown macon has picked a developer for the condos to be bulit at 167 riverside dr.

on the p&z agenda for april 28 newtown ask for a certificate of apporiateness to tear

down the buliding that's currently there.renderings of the buliding will be coming soon, i hope.

I sure they will get the balls rolling on this project because this is one of the things on the Mayor's agenda is the get the MTA moved to the terminal station so that the existing MTA building can be demolished for the construction for the condos.

I would love to see the taller building go up downtown...i just dont no if macon has that young professional crowd yet or the "ill buy this just because i want it" crowd that can fill these condos up. Maybe the docotrs at the medical center will snatch em up. If they do fill up though, we can look for a much bigger scale project in the mixed-use development by the MTA when it gets closer to starting.

i have a relative who has developed some office and lofts downtown they say the demand right now is for the upcale large lofts.most of the people looking for condos and lofts are mostly empty nesters moving in from the suburbs.lofts in downtown stay 97% rented.

the 10 story buliding is by the people who bulit the gateway plazza buliding.i know at one time they said they would be sold before the buliding came out of the ground.

Archived