Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IRR-SC

New Site for Real Estate News in SC

8 posts in this topic

I wanted to let everyone know about a new blog that features daily real estate news from throughout the Palmetto State. It also includes links to various real estate market profiles. Check it out, and be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed for your favorite newsreader.

http://screnews.blogspot.com

I welcome your feedback

Great site! It is an ongoing objective account of the positive, not so positive, and neutral real estate news all over the state. Thanks a lot!

This looks like a good resource for SC to have. Thanks for sharing. I do have one question though- and this may infact be a stupid question, but how do you decide what articles are posted to site? I ask because I notice a lack of articles from Spartanburg, and I know that there have been some recently. Do y'all scan all news paper sites in the state or is this a submission-based thing?

This looks like a good resource for SC to have. Thanks for sharing. I do have one question though- and this may infact be a stupid question, but how do you decide what articles are posted to site? I ask because I notice a lack of articles from Spartanburg, and I know that there have been some recently. Do y'all scan all news paper sites in the state or is this a submission-based thing?

I refer you to our rule:

No advertising unless you have prior approval from the site administrator. This includes posts for other discussion sites.

I would say this amounts to advertising for another site. You could at least share the love and give UrbanPlanet a link on your blog.

Nice blog - I'll check it out every now & then. But also try to include Rock Hill's Herald for news on that town if you haven't already.

Thanks -

Nice blog - I'll check it out every now & then. But also try to include Rock Hill's Herald for news on that town if you haven't already.

Thanks -