NASHVILLE Predators

nashvylle

Tonight the Predators secured a playoff birth for the fourth straight season. I am so thrilled. It is a great year in sports for Nashville, as the Titans, Predators, and Vandy Basketball all have made it to post season play. I am the type of guy that believes that professional sports teams, especially when their stadiums are located downtown, can really help a city thrive. As the Predators were so close to moving after this season, I for one and so glad they were sold to the local ownership group and are going to the playoffs (even after we cut a lot of star players). The Predators brings thousands of people to downtown 40+ nights a year in a time where incentives to go downtown are limited; I love the Predators and their positive impact on Nashville.

Let's share our thoughts and comments in a tribute to a team that helps make Nashville great. Go NASHVILLE Predators!!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen. Hopefully, more and more people will give the Predators the credit they deserve. I stayed up to listen to the Oilers eliminate the Canucks which put the Preds in the playoffs, AMAZING! Listening to the Preds game last night gave me huge goosebumps. What an awesome atmosphere. I hope more in the city of Nashville and the surrounding middle Tennessee area will learn to love this team as I have.

I'm so happy for us; I think I'm more attached to this team than any before because they're so scrappy and they've been fighting for so long. My only question is whether or not we should throw the game tonight so we ensure a series against Detroit.... I really don't want to play San Jose.

I'm so happy for us; I think I'm more attached to this team than any before because they're so scrappy and they've been fighting for so long. My only question is whether or not we should throw the game tonight so we ensure a series against Detroit.... I really don't want to play San Jose.

GO PREDS!!!!!

Wow last nights game was soooo intense and loud. The crowd stood and cheered and screamed there hearts out last night! So glad to the Preds in the playoffs after everyone was saying how bad we'd be after loosing all the "good" players over the summer. Wow

P.s. anyone else a season ticketholder on here and where?

115 JJ 5

115 JJ 6

GO PREDS!!!!

The Preds making the playoffs this year is truly an amazing story. Nobody, and I mean nobody, in the national press gave this team a chance. They were written off from the start. To go through the turmoil and uncertainty and the loss of numerous key players during this past offseason, and reach the playoffs is a great story. There's no question that Barry Trotz is a great coach, and this team is filled with players with great hearts and who know how to work together as a team. Congratulations Preds! We salute you!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to the Predators for tying up the series! Congrats to the fans who make the Sommet a very cool place to play and watch hockey! FREE viewing party at the Sommet on Friday to watch Game 5 on the screen. GO PREDS!!

Archived