The Wealthy Experience 4/18/08

wealthytheatre

I wanted to cordially invite you to a family-friendly, neighborhood event at Wealthy Theatre, on April 18. There will be informational tables available for local residents, businesses and organizations. (Not too late to get one for your organization!)

"The Wealthy Experience" is a community event taking place at Wealthy Theatre, April 18, at 6:30PM. This free event will feature neighborhood businesses and organizations in the Main Lobby, while the Main Theatre is filled with Gospel, Blue & Boogie-Woogie music. The event is to be emceed by Henry Sapp, brother of Rev. Marvin Sapp.

The event is intended to be a coming together for the neighborhood, in the early days of Spring. It's an opportunity to see friends you know, meet folks, learn about local businesses and organizations, and take in some great music and comedy.

And for those interested to see what we've done with the place ;-) you can roam around freely and take it all in. I'd be happy to spend time with anyone who wanted a personal tour of the renovations Community Media Center has accomplished at the theatre. I think you'll be pleased to see how discreetly we've infused technology and innovations, all the while placing a premium on the preservation of history in our beloved venue.

It's a community event at our community theatre, and we'd sure love to see you there. Come for a half hour, or two hours, and enjoy food, music, vintage cartoons and conversation.

The Wealthy Street Business Alliance (WSBA) is playing an important role in this event. Community Media Center (CMC) is hosting it, and taking the opportunity to thank the members and community donors who helped us complete our recent capital campaign.

The Wealthy Experience is sure to be a fun time for the entire family!

Please contact me if you'd be interested in reserving a table for your organization, or if you have questions or comments.

Cheers,

Erin Wilson, Director

Wealthy theatre

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted to cordially invite you to a family-friendly, neighborhood event at Wealthy Theatre, on April 18. There will be informational tables available for local residents, businesses and organizations. (Not too late to get one for your organization!)

"The Wealthy Experience" is a community event taking place at Wealthy Theatre, April 18, at 6:30PM. This free event will feature neighborhood businesses and organizations in the Main Lobby, while the Main Theatre is filled with Gospel, Blue & Boogie-Woogie music. The event is to be emceed by Henry Sapp, brother of Rev. Marvin Sapp.

The event is intended to be a coming together for the neighborhood, in the early days of Spring. It's an opportunity to see friends you know, meet folks, learn about local businesses and organizations, and take in some great music and comedy.

And for those interested to see what we've done with the place ;-) you can roam around freely and take it all in. I'd be happy to spend time with anyone who wanted a personal tour of the renovations Community Media Center has accomplished at the theatre. I think you'll be pleased to see how discreetly we've infused technology and innovations, all the while placing a premium on the preservation of history in our beloved venue.

It's a community event at our community theatre, and we'd sure love to see you there. Come for a half hour, or two hours, and enjoy food, music, vintage cartoons and conversation.

The Wealthy Street Business Alliance (WSBA) is playing an important role in this event. Community Media Center (CMC) is hosting it, and taking the opportunity to thank the members and community donors who helped us complete our recent capital campaign.

The Wealthy Experience is sure to be a fun time for the entire family!

Please contact me if you'd be interested in reserving a table for your organization, or if you have questions or comments.

Cheers,

Erin Wilson, Director

Wealthy theatre

Archived