Cheap or Free things to do in Tallahassee

TD

I have lived here my whole life, so I already know a bunch of these, but it would be good to get some input on what other do when they wanna do something thats Cheap or Free in and around the Tallahassee area..

Maybe I will find some new activities!

Ill start

1. Kayak down one of many surrounding lakes or rivers.

2. Disc Golf

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have lived here my whole life, so I already know a bunch of these, but it would be good to get some input on what other do when they wanna do something thats Cheap or Free in and around the Tallahassee area..

Maybe I will find some new activities!

Ill start

1. Kayak down one of many surrounding lakes or rivers.

2. Disc Golf

3. The state museum in the R.A. Gray building on Bronough

It's not really an 'activity', but once every few months we like to spend an afternoon wandering through the flea market, have Dog Et Al for lunch, and then hit The Bookshelf.

And don't forget the bike trails at Tom Brown.

Oh, and the Highland Games are next weekend. I'm really looking forward to that, and I'm glad its only like $10.

I do a lot of people watching. The places I like best for it are Lake Ella on nice evenings, the flea market, and down on Railroad and Gaines. There's always First Friday and the Downtown Getdowns, those are free to just wander. There's free or cheap swimming in the sinks, several local lakes, and down at the coast.

Archived