Home/condo inspectors in Grand Rapids

ChuckIII

My wife and I are moving to Grand Rapids in May, specifically to a new, previously un-owned unit at Union Square. We're excited but mindful and want to hire an inspector. I'm wondering if anyone here has particular experience with any home inspectors in the GR area that you could recommend? URLs would be appreciated if they have them as well...Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Chuck,

I have used Dave Czarnecki from Inspectex Home Inspection Service and he always gives you a complete/honest assesment of your house/condo/office ect. He is very reasonable around $225-275 per house, depending on size. These prices reflect house square footages between 2,400-4,500 sq ft range. I am not sure how he arrives at what he will charge, but rest assure you will be completely happy with his inspection!! He is the only guy I will call if his services are needed.

Dave Czarnecki

4795 Rahn Court NE

Grand Rapids, MI 49525

Main: 616.827.8475

Fax: 616.827.8840

[email protected]

www.inspectexGR.com

Tell him Justin Hood from Terra Firma Development referred you to him, if you so desire to use his services.

Good luck and enjoy your new place at Union Square. I lived at my buddy's Condo for about a month, while I was waiting to move into my new house. It was a pleasure staying there and using all of the common area facilities and especially the Hot Tub during the winter months!!

Thanks,

Justin Hood

Archived