UP | Columbia Meetup

waccamatt

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had a nice meal at Damon's and the service was great. Then we walked up to Marble Slab Creamery and had ice cream. We discussed Columbia a lot, as well as our travels and where we're from, etc. But we also talked about some other issues of the day, like politics and music. The Capital City was our main focus, though. We agreed we should try meeting up about once a quarter. We felt that five people was a nice group, but of course we think more would be great. Thank you for organizing it, Spartan, and we hope to meet you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know how :dontknow: , but this is the first I've seen of the meet-up! I would very much like to do that, as well, so sorry I missed it. Can we plan out a little longer next time? Looks like it was planned in a week's time--pretty quickly.

How about a moderator or whoever organizes it sending an email to our UP inboxes, if possible? That way, folks like me who can't get on UP everyday or even every week won't miss the subject discussion when it moves down the list.

I just don't want to miss the next one! :camera:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived