Hope is in the air for NFL fans

NcSc74

Dorsey has a high-octane motor at 297lbs. Great character player! He is one of the nicest, genuine people you will ever meet; I had the privilage of meeting him. GREAT PICK for the Chiefs!!!

Golston has the best physique built like the Incredible Hulk; but he tends to disappear at times. No factor at all vs. LSU in NCG.

Your right dgreco! Sedrick Ellis is a nice pick for the Saints! They tried to trade up for Dorsey but were unsucessful.

I think the Jags reached on DE-Harvey at 8...gave up alot to get him. I could be wrong :whistling:

Jerod Mayo is a good LB; but not at #10. But then again the Patriots do seem to have a way of getting the best out of their players.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Denver take Ryan Clady Offensive Tackle BSU with the #12 pick.

Dorsey has a high-octane motor at 297lbs. Great character player! He is one of the nicest, genuine people you will ever me; I had the privilage of meeting him. GREAT PICK for the Chiefs!!!

Golston has the best physique built like the Incredible Hulk; but he tends to disappear at times. No factor at all vs. LSU in NCG.

Your right dgreco! Sedrick Ellis is a nice pick for the Saints! They tried to trade up for Dorsey but were unsucessful.

I think the Jags reached on DE-Harvey at 8...gave up alot to get him. I could be wrong :whistling:

Jerod Mayo is a good LB; but not at #10. But then again the Patriots do seem to have a way of getting the best out of their players.

Patriots do know how to pick, but I think they could of taken a good CB or dropped further maybe with KC or trade with Carolina to get a guy like Mayo.

with the 19th pick the Carolina Panthers select Jeff Otah OT out of Pittsburgh. Eagles def. needed another tackle surprised they passed up on Otah. Good pickup by Carolina, but they still need a QB maybe they can get one in the second round.

#22 Dallas picked Felix Jones (the best pickup for a late first round pick I think)

#23 Steelers picked Rashard Mendenhall out of Illinois RB

#24 Tennessee picked Chris Johnson RB out of East Carolina

#25 Fallas picked up Mike Jenkins CB out of USF (another great pick)

#26 Houston took Duana Brown OT out of Va Tech

#27 San Diego took Antoine Cason CB out of Arizona

with the last pick of the first round the NY Giants select Kenny Phillips Safety out of Miami. A great pick up I think.

after the first round I think the obvious winners are the Dallas Cowboys. Another surprising thing was so many USC players going in the first round.

JUST LOST MY ENTIRE POST :angry:

Quickest 1st Round was nice with the 10 minute picks! No WR's. All the USC was a suprise.

Finally a WR taken in 2nd Round (32nd pick) Rams select Donnie Avery from Houston.

Agreed DMac and J Russ will make a nice young duo for the Raiders. The Cowboys did a nice job!

Chargers got them a "baller" in Cason!

Talib was a good pick for the Bucs.

RB Chris Johnson to the Titans with his 4.24 speed is just sick!

JUST LOST MY ENTIRE POST :angry:

Quickest 1st Round was nice with the 10 minute picks! No WR's. All the USC was a suprise.

Finally a WR taken in 2nd Round (32nd pick) Rams select Donnie Avery from Houston.

Agreed DMac and J Russ will make a nice young duo for the Raiders. The Cowboys did a nice job!

Chargers got them a "baller" in Cason!

Talib was a good pick for the Bucs.

RB Chris Johnson to the Titans with his 4.24 speed is just sick!

Agree on all of it.

Also, there are a bunch of WR's going in the second round. Also, the Redskins got the WR they wanted and in the second round with the trade, good move by them.

^Yeah the Kenny Phillips pick was a good one for the NY Giants.

After no WR's went in the 1st; there were 9 WR's taken in the 2nd Round!......including the 36th overall pick for the Packers Jordy Nelson of Kansas State who burned 1st rounder Aqib Talib plenty last two seasons! And had a 89 yard punt ret. TD vs. Texas.

QB's finally went on the 56th pick Brian Brohm-Louisville to the Packers; and 57th pick Chad Henne-Michigan to the Dolphins.

RB Ray Rice -Rutgers went to the Ravens with the 55th pick; like the Ravens draft with him and QB-Delaware Joe Flacco.

Suprised the Bears did not go for a QB??

• 3 years later...

Archived