Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Princess_Sparkles

Photography Workshops in and around Nashville

5 posts in this topic

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone knows of any photography workshops or informal classes/lessons around Nashville. I'm also wondering if there are any places here that publish photographs. Any advice or information is very much appreciated. Thanks!

Princess Sparkles :rolleyes:

Hi. I'm trying to find some kind of informal photography class in or around Nashville. Just for something fun to do with some spare time. I'd like to find one that might take me on an Urban photography tour. Can anyone advise?

I moved this topic to the coffee house. Its a little better fit here.

As far as a photography class goes, there is the Nashville Photography Club.

http://www.nashvillephotographyclub.org/

I think that Wolf Camera does some classes as well depending on the type of camera you have. There are a few people on this site that are excellent photographers as well. You may even want to hook up with them.

BTW, Welcome to Urban Planet. :)

Thanks Smeagols. I'm still new to this and not sure where exactly to post things. Have a good day. Thanks for the website.

Princess_Sparkles

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone knows of any photography workshops or informal classes/lessons around Nashville. I'm also wondering if there are any places here that publish photographs. Any advice or information is very much appreciated. Thanks!

Princess Sparkles :rolleyes: