Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grock

Movie Theater, Bookstore for Hartford 21?

9 posts in this topic

I hadn't seen that. Larry G continues to impress, having Jim Amann on our side si great, and even the Mayor was saying the right thing. Maybe Larry can donate to the Mayor and get a freebie arena out of it, or at least a parking lot.

He said

bodies exibit

we are producing great minor league hockey

we have the bodies exibit

titanic exibit opening

"great discussions for retailers for the hartford 21"

"the market

bagel store

book store

bagel store

movie theater"

I hadn't seen that. Larry G continues to impress, having Jim Amann on our side si great, and even the Mayor was saying the right thing. Maybe Larry can donate to the Mayor and get a freebie arena out of it, or at least a parking lot.

why would he retire?

it seems as though his position would have been a good pulpit from wich to run from.

He says that is exactly why he retired. He didn't want there to be any potential impropriety. I agree with you though, I don't see what harm it would have done.

There a bunch of smaller theaters in Washington DC. There are companies that specialize in these 75-100 person theaters which would easily fit at H21.

There a bunch of smaller theaters in Washington DC. There are companies that specialize in these 75-100 person theaters which would easily fit at H21.