Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lexy

Nashville Skyline

14 posts in this topic

I apologize for not making the meeting this morning but I had something come up that required my attention. Next month though we're on!

I got a tour of Vandy's LifeFlight operations today and took the chance to revel in the beauty that IS Nashville!!

All my pics can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/perspectivephotography/

But here is the million dollar view from the Heliport on the top of Vanderbilt Medical Center.

2463120926_5ff252ebd6_o.jpg

Sweet!

I really like this one... "Watching over the city," as you said :)

2462266593_6483ca06f0.jpg

Thanks jice! That was one of my artistic moments while I was up there. LOL!!

Sweet pic lexy! It won't be too long before sobro becomes an official part of the downtown skyline. Were going to have to zoom farther and farther out to capture all of it!

Thanks for the shots Lexy. Gosh I hope to see Signature Tower, Convention Center + Convention Center Hotel, West End Summit, 1201 & Demonbreun, and a downtown Minor League Park added to those beautiful shots some day!!

Michael,

We missed you and Casey (correct spelling?) this morning. Hopefully, you can make it the next time.

GREAT shots!

WW

Very Cool shots. I missed the meet as well.

I want more pix. :(

Haha, I got a kick out of that dude commenting on your pano picture and asking where the mountains were! Great photos..... very cool view

Haha, I got a kick out of that dude commenting on your pano picture and asking where the mountains were! Great photos..... very cool view

That's the crane for the Rhythm...just deceiving in that picture and so it looks like it is next to Union Station.

Sweet pictures and very cool to get a up close on Vandy's life flight! I love the pano! It is great to see Nashville transforming. The Icon and Terrazzo look great! The Suntrust and Adelicia provide great added density. The Encore helps to extend the skyline to the right in that picture. I can't wait to see Rythm and the Pinnacle along with the rest of the gulch.

LOL!! He's from Alaska so our mountains are his mole hills.

Here's the pano you were talking about.

2462821935_d0df07192d_o.jpg

As always, Lexy, your shots are awesome. That pano really emphasizes just how wide the skyline is becoming with the development of the Gulch and the Musuc Row area.