Nashville Skyline

Lexy

I apologize for not making the meeting this morning but I had something come up that required my attention. Next month though we're on!

I got a tour of Vandy's LifeFlight operations today and took the chance to revel in the beauty that IS Nashville!!

All my pics can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/perspectivephotography/

But here is the million dollar view from the Heliport on the top of Vanderbilt Medical Center.

2463120926_5ff252ebd6_o.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet pictures and very cool to get a up close on Vandy's life flight! I love the pano! It is great to see Nashville transforming. The Icon and Terrazzo look great! The Suntrust and Adelicia provide great added density. The Encore helps to extend the skyline to the right in that picture. I can't wait to see Rythm and the Pinnacle along with the rest of the gulch.

Archived