Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin6882

Quintessential Charlotte Photo

5 posts in this topic

Hello Charlotteans -

I've been a member for years now on UP but usually stick to the Triangle forums, however I have a favor to ask of you. I work in marketing at Duke and we're doing a story on a patient for a magazine I help produce. She's lives in Charlotte and we're trying to figure out the best place to take a photo of her for the cover of the magazine that not only captures her doing something (walking, riding a bike, walking her dog) in uptown Charlotte, but also captures a part of Charlotte that is recognizable. I want the photo to be dynamic and to scream "Charlotte".

Would a picture on the trolley work? A plaza uptown? Bobcats arena?

I'm not overly familiar with Charlotte, so any suggestions you have would be great...and if you have a picture of the area you're suggesting, that would be even better!

Check out the Charlotte Photo of the Day thread for hundreds of pictures around Charlotte for ideas.

And to clarify for some who may not be familiar, the Duke he speaks of is Duke Hospital, not Duke Energy.

My vote is the sidewalk that runs parallel to the trolly tracks down near The Arlington. It's a nice walk and gives you a view of the trolley and uptown. Somewhere between the East-West and Carson stops.

Check out the Charlotte Photo of the Day thread for hundreds of pictures around Charlotte for ideas.

And to clarify for some who may not be familiar, the Duke he speaks of is Duke Hospital, not Duke Energy.

This by the Charlotte Mecklenburg School office- Marshall Park

P3214064.jpg

On South Church St.

P3032034.jpg

7th Street Station

P2181529.jpg