Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RenZone

Elevation/Kelwin team up

12 posts in this topic

From today's press release announcing the news...

Emerging commercial real estate developers John Green & Andy Winkel join forces to create Locus Development

Two of the area's most notable up-and-coming commercial real estate developers, John Green and Andy Winkel, have partnered to establish Locus Development, LLC., (www.locusdevelopment.com), a commercial real estate development firm committed to building better, smarter places to live, work, and play in Grand Rapids' urban core. Green, former owner of Elevation Group, and Winkel, president of Kelwin Properties, established the new company in April of 2008 after working together on three very successful downtown renewal projects. The new venture aspires for a stronger, smarter downtown Grand Rapids.

Full release is available at www.locusdevelopment.com.

Cool, I hope Locus Development announces some new projects soon.

From their site:

"A fourth, larger project, currently on the planning table in the Heartside District, will represent the duo

From their site:

"A fourth, larger project, currently on the planning table in the Heartside District, will represent the duo

From their site:

Ah, so that's them. I really like that project, I hope they'll be starting soon.

I ran into Andy and John the other day at Founder's and they both seemed very optimistic about 38 Commerce getting started soon.

I ran into Andy and John the other day at Founder's and they both seemed very optimistic about 38 Commerce getting started soon.

Wait.....what "other day" was that? Was there pool involved?

:shok:

Why yes, yes there was. I was on my way out, and they were shooting pool. Were you there too localtalent?