The West's Future Population?

In 50 years will the west population be as large as the east's? I think the west's cities are growing so fast is because they have room to grow(which i think includes KC). Look at Las Vegas it's growing at an unreal rate, the fastest in the nation. I think the only thing that could slow the groth is lack of water.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Well California doesnt have it haha as well as power i remember the other year when there was all the rolling black outs, they were draining resources from the northwest & southwest Canada (BC) :(

From what I've seen Cali as far as SoCal has the water because they are robbing Peter AND Paul (in this case Zona and Nevada) to get it, seems when they put in the Hoover Dam and Boulder Dam and all they committed something like 70 or 80% of the energy and water to SoCal (cause Zona and Nevada were more rural then urban at the time). monsoon is right, if you run some searches online there are waterWARS going on in the SW and some parts of the Central West. There simply isn't the supply like there is in the Ohio Valley or on the East Coast or in the Mississippi Valley.

Archived