Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Copper Lakes

15 posts in this topic

New 550 home development off Highways 276 / 11.

Sounds like this development will have great amenities, including a working farm and public farmers market. A sales office is opening at 428 S. Main this summer. What spot is 428 S. Main? Is that near Peace Center or in the West End?

Article from GV News:

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs..../805090332/1003

That looks pretty awesome! And 428 S. Main is/was City Lights.

That looks pretty awesome! And 428 S. Main is/was City Lights.

Ah, thanks! :thumbsup:

That explains the activity / construction that has been going on inside.

So City Lights is going out of business? I have always thought that was a really cool place.

No. They needed more space to expand. They moved to West Washington across from St.Mary's. I give em an A Plus for bringing retail to the West Washington part of downtown.

Noticed last night, the Copper Lakes sales office on Main looks great. They have a sign in the window for the opening date of the office as July 1 (they'll get to catch all the July 4th tourist crowd).

The website for Copper Lakes:

http://www.copper-lakes.com/

I'm not sure, but that space would be fantastic as a restaurant or a bar. It'd be nice if they'd add some windows on that blank wall to provide some views of the Reedy/Main St/Riverplace.

I agree, and does anyone know what is next store and if it is still in buisiness?

I'm not sure, but that space would be fantastic as a restaurant or a bar. It'd be nice if they'd add some windows on that blank wall to provide some views of the Reedy/Main St/Riverplace.

^ This was being developed by Burroughs & Chapman, and from what I've read, they are having some financial issues.

Aren't they the guys that leveled the Pavillion in Myrtle Beach, only to leave a big hole?

^ This was being developed by Burroughs & Chapman, and from what I've read, they are having some financial issues.

Aren't they the guys that leveled the Pavillion in Myrtle Beach, only to leave a big hole?