GR Volleyball?

bice7

Hello, I'm a new resident to Grand Rapids (now in the Standale area) and I am looking for places to play volleyball. I have been playing for 5-6 years on indoor courts and sand in various leagues and teams on Jackson, MI. I don't know oo many people here so I am wondering if there are any leagues or open times for volleyball around the area?

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some leagues through an organization called Rec Sports. The league I am in just started (sand volleyball), but I know that they have another session this summer. They also have indoor leagues. Check out www.recsportsonline.com for a lot more information. They also have a place online where you can put your name/experience level on a list so teams that need extra players can contact you.

You could always start an ad hoc game at an appropriate location. (I do not know where that would be, sorry...torn ACL about 15 years ago so I would only be able to play wheeled V-ball.)

If GR Swing can turn RPC into a dance floor on Tuesday nights -- and this past week they were using the City's loudspeakers -- there's a place for V-ball.

HTH

Hello, I'm a new resident to Grand Rapids (now in the Standale area) and I am looking for places to play volleyball. I have been playing for 5-6 years on indoor courts and sand in various leagues and teams on Jackson, MI. I don't know oo many people here so I am wondering if there are any leagues or open times for volleyball around the area?

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Archived