Shrine Tours Building

joshleo

I got word yesterday that blue building on the Northwest corner of the Fuller/Fulton intersection (Previously owned by an elderly couple who gave bus tours) has been bought by Dianne Griffin of Griffin Properties. (a Keller Williams Realtor) The building is going to be her new offices (she has a staff of about 5). The building it going to be finished with remodeling by June.

I am so glad that this space is getting a little TLC, maybe it will help the rest of Fulton jump on the redevelopment bandwagon!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got word yesterday that blue building on the Northwest corner of the Fuller/Fulton intersection (Previously owned by an elderly couple who gave bus tours) has been bought by Dianne Griffin of Griffin Properties. (a Keller Williams Realtor) The building is going to be her new offices (she has a staff of about 5). The building it going to be finished with remodeling by June.

I am so glad that this space is getting a little TLC, maybe it will help the rest of Fulton jump on the redevelopment bandwagon!

• 1 month later...
Wow! There sure is a lot of moss on that building that needs to be cleaned off before they paint it...

How cool for that corner to see this cleaned up. How long ago was the last bus run from that place? I could never really tell if it was an active business or not.

Went past on my way home, and it looked to be much less bright than the photo above (300 Monroe Ped Xing hi-vis safety green). And much less vivid than this place:

jalepeno2.jpg

So I returned with my Pantone chart.

jalepeno1.jpg

While setting this up, Diane herself popped out. (9 pm. Go home already!) Said it's "jalapeno," and they'll be replacing the Fuller side windows to match the first one already completed. Then planting up the building's east side with a really cool urban scape. (As long as it's tall and colorful...)

Diane also offered a Lunch & Learn, but says that there are boxes everywhere right now.

Oh, and the front door is now a tasteful burnt orange.

Archived