Great Orlando Beer Festival - 5/17

Chemmie

Is anyone else planning on going to the Great Orlando Beer Festival this Saturday at Club Firestone from 2:00-7:00??

http://www.greatorlandobeerfestival.com/Home.html

Unlike the Universal and Orange Ave. beer festivals, this is a REAL craft beer festival for Orlando and there are a few GREAT breweries that will be represented, such as Great Divide, Langunitas, North Coast, Bells and our very own Orlando Brewing.

Advanced tickets are $25 from the website above.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is anyone else planning on going to the Great Orlando Beer Festival this Saturday at Club Firestone from 2:00-7:00??

http://www.greatorlandobeerfestival.com/Home.html

Unlike the Universal and Orange Ave. beer festivals, this is a REAL craft beer festival for Orlando and there are a few GREAT breweries that will be represented, such as Great Divide, Langunitas, North Coast, Bells and our very own Orlando Brewing.

Advanced tickets are $25 from the website above.

I was there. It was a good beer selection. Much better than any other Beer Festival we've had in Orlando.

It was hot and there wasn't nearly enough shaded areas. There also weren't a lot of trashcans. That's about it for complaints, though. Overall, it went great.

My Top 3 from the beer festival:

1. He'Brew Bittersweet Lenny's R.I.P.A

2. Great Divide Titan IPA (pretty easy to find now, but I love this stuff)

3. Avery Brewing Hog Heaven Barleywine Style Ale.

Archived