Signature Tower or One Beale?

highriser

Signature or One Beale  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the more likely scenario

• Signature is just delayed, it will be built within the year according to plan.
    • Signature will be scaled back to 40-50 stories and construction will begin by summers end.
    • One Beale: now that the decision has been made to do one tower instead of two; it will be built as high as 60 stories.
    • One Beale will begin construction by late Fall, but at around 40-50 stories.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that Signature has the 13 story (maybe more) Palomar Hotel anchored to it gives me hope that it will be built in some fashion. Also, the fact that Tony is restructuring some of the upper floors to suit business tenants tells me that he still has the passion and resources to get it done even during the tough residential real estate market.

I think the willingness of the Carlisle Group to adapt their plans from two towers to one and draw down the overall scope and size of the project into one more substantial tower indicates it will most likely be built first. Sig Tower I feel will also be built, but I think its more murky as to what its final scope and construction timeline will be.

• 1 month later...

Archived