Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenkins

The Dunk

6 posts in this topic

Going to the Dunk Sunday night; any tips on parking? Throw the car in the mall and walk over, or look for street parking? I am thinking on a Sunday night I might find street parking on a nearby street.

Going to the Dunk Sunday night; any tips on parking? Throw the car in the mall and walk over, or look for street parking? I am thinking on a Sunday night I might find street parking on a nearby street.

Just park on Broadway and walk over. I've managed to find spots easily even on a Saturday. Then you get to feel smug as you walk by the folks spending $20 to park where the round gas station used to be.

Just park in the middle of LaSalle Square in front of the Blue Cross Building, I see people drive up through there all the time, so it must be OK.

Of course those people are usually drunk and dumb, so just have a few beers before you park there.

You can also try the other side of the Dunk on West Exchange St. If you get there an hour before the event and don't mind walking under RT 95 there usually is free street parking.

Speaking of the Dunk, does anyone know when Phase III will begin? And what they will work on this summer besides installing new seats.

The web site doesn't give much updated info on the renovation.