Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRGridGirl

Touring Commerce

12 posts in this topic

On Wednesday, May 28th from 4-7pm, Second Story Properties is hosting an open house at 53 Commerce SW. The Planeteers are invited to this event, please RSVP on this thread if you can attend. A walking tour of the development projects on Commerce will start at 6:15pm.

A little more info about 53 Commerce SW: This newly renovated 1920's style brick building once housed a vehicle repair shop. Check out the "airplane hangar roof" and the 5,000 square feet open floor plan. Appetizers and Drinks will be served.

~TripleG

Wednesday, May 28th

4pm-7pm

53 Commerce SW

On Wednesday, May 28th from 4-7pm, Second Story Properties is hosting an open house at 53 Commerce SW. The Planeteers are invited to this event, please RSVP on this thread if you can attend. A walking tour of the development projects on Commerce will start at 6:15pm.

A little more info about 53 Commerce SW: This newly renovated 1920's style brick building once housed a vehicle repair shop. Check out the "airplane hangar roof" and the 5,000 square feet open floor plan. Appetizers and Drinks will be served.

~TripleG

Wednesday, May 28th

4pm-7pm

53 Commerce SW

Make a list: what would be the highest and best use for this place?

comm-1.jpg

comm-2.jpg

comm-3.jpg

comm-4.jpg

comm-5.jpg

comm-6.jpg

comm-7.jpg

comm-8.jpg

comm-9.jpg

comm-10.jpg

comm-11.jpg

comm-12.jpg

Hmm, if that's the place I think it is, I've walked by a few times and said "that'd be a cool place for a rave." Not a permenant club, but an occasional one.

I'm sure there are much better uses, though.

comm-1.jpg