Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nashvillebillionare

Steven Curtis Chapman

6 posts in this topic

For all of you that do not know, The adopted Chinese daughter of Steven Curtis Champan, the grammy winning Christian singer who lives in Franklin, was tragically pronounced dead after being accedentily run over by her older brother.

May God bless the family in this time of hardship and tragedy.

RIP Maria Chapman

links here

Tennessean

Fox News

CNN

Steven Curtis Chapman Fansite

while my thoughts and prayers go out to the family, i find it in poor taste of how the media has handled this. while i understand that the purpose of running a news organization is to get viewership, camping out on the street that this family lives at 10 o'clock at night the day of this tragic accident is sickening. i hope that their family can go through this most tough time without having to live through it in the spotlight.

For all of you that do not know, The adopted Chinese daughter of Steven Curtis Champan, the grammy winning Christian singer who lives in Franklin, was tragically pronounced dead after being accedentily run over by her older brother.

RIP Maria Chapman

links here

Tennessean

Fox News

CNN

RIP Maria Chapman

links here

Tennessean

Fox News

CNN

Sorry, but I do not know why a post of this type is on Urban Planet.

My family and I grieve this tragic loss for the Chapmans. My thoughts and prayers are with them. I have had the opportunity to meet Steven on two different occasions and can tell you that he was the same genuine human being in person that he seems to be on stage. My wife and I are going through the adoption process in part because of the Testimony of the Chapmans. Steven has been a blessing to millions and my prayer is that God would give him peace and the edurance to press on for Him.