Gillette Stadium info

So I am going to my first game at Gillette.

Its the Revs FC Dallas, Brazil Venezuela game on 6-6-08

starts at 630PM

I bit the bullet and bought really expensive tickets and well I was wondering what to expect now.

I dont want to pay a lot for parking because I am not rich (just splurged on tickets :) ) Also, I have to meet my friend to get him his tickets.

so where do I park?

and if the game starts at 630, when do I need to get there?

I am not worried about food and drink and such because that is just simply what it is at a stadium.

Also, I got Club seats, and well what the heck is that all about. I know they are more comfy and such and thhere is some kind of attatched lounge, but is there anything else I need to know? I mean I have never been to Gillette so I know nothing about entry or even what to expect besides a nice view of some top notch soccer.

Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never been to a game there, but i'd arrive extra early. i saw buffett there and the show was sold out and traffic was crazy. also plan on it taking a while to get out.

as for parking, they have lots of lots. just go and they'll tell you where to park. i think all the lots are $40 (which is ridiculous if you ask me). that was last year though, and i know the price for parking was the same for concerts as it was for games.

damn!

40 bucks is crazy for parking in the middle of the sticks!

I might have to find a place to meet my friend and car pool from there.

got any info about what having club seats means? I bought the club seats because they were the only ones left with any kind of decent view, and the crappy views were still expensive.

do I get any special perks or anything?

Archived