Coming Monday?

NorthCoast

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have both since I provided services to the players earlier in the week :camera: ...but I pledged confidentiality until the media embargo is lifted (Monday). Aside from knowing who is involved (all BIG names), I don't know very much about their specific direction. But suffice to say that it should be very interesting to see what happens.

Agreed. :) Not that I don't wish this new merger good luck, but it really is an "inside baseball" news item. There isn't really any mention in the article about bringing new opportunities here. More of giving their current clients a more diverse investment property portfolio outside of this area. There "may" be some residual benefits of the added exposure down the road, but add "may" + "down the road" together and I don't think we'll hear anything new and exciting out of this any time soon.

It could also do the opposite and limit new projects. There was a great variety of projects that these firms worked on individually, each with their own focus. Some of the smaller projects may slip through the cracks as "no longer feasable" for the big new firm. I hope not...

Archived