Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flith

Knoxville Tower

I think this project for Knoxville was missed. I couldn't find it by searching, and I didn't remember seeing it in the past on UP.

Metropolitan Plaza is a 15 story mixed use project costing $78 mil. It will be built at across Henly St. from the Convention Center.

However, it is currently on hold because of a lawsuit filed against the city involving payment-in-leiu-of-taxes plan. The developer states once the necessary approvals come through they will move forward.

I think this project for Knoxville was missed. I couldn't find it by searching, and I didn't remember seeing it in the past on UP.

Metropolitan Plaza is a 15 story mixed use project costing $78 mil. It will be built at across Henly St. from the Convention Center.

However, it is currently on hold because of a lawsuit filed against the city involving payment-in-leiu-of-taxes plan. The developer states once the necessary approvals come through they will move forward.

I didn't know about this one either. Do you remember whether this was residential, hotel, office or mixed use?