Over Nashville

Lexy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lexy, once again, great shots. the only thing i don't like about them is that I WASN'T THERE! haha. you and your stinkin connections! :P

(btw, can't wait to see what this will look like once pinnacle is up! lexy, you just might have to go up again. i know it's rough, but you'll just have to make that sacrifice.)

lexy, once again, great shots. the only thing i don't like about them is that I WASN'T THERE! haha. you and your stinkin connections! :P

(btw, can't wait to see what this will look like once pinnacle is up! lexy, you just might have to go up again. i know it's rough, but you'll just have to make that sacrifice.)

I appreciate all that have replied. Since I am not getting much in the way of replies to this (which to be honest I thought I would), i'll post a few more shots for those that don't want to go over to the Flickr site.

2563606260_0e65e08261_o.jpg

2563121402_8c15ab9f11_o.jpg

2566813762_44edcf99d4_o.jpg

2568514425_0956d663b2_o.jpg

Hopefully this will generate some more intrest on here since it's been deathly quite.

I'll admit I admired but did not comment...they are amazing pictures and I could stare at them for hours picking out little details. I love the shot with the stadium centered because you can see all the way down west end. I also love the shot that shows the Gulch...it really shows the distinction between "downtown" and outside the interstate loop...also all of these pictures show the amounts of room still available for growth.

The more I look at these photos, the more I fall in love with them!! Spectacular, awesome, sweet, are just a few adjectives I can think of right now to describe these shots. It is a very unique perspective that we don't get to see often. I love how downtown is expanding. From Rolling Mill, the Gulch, and SoBro, Nashville is really changing. I also like the view of the new Music City Central. I can't wait to see similar photos in the future with the new convention center. Great job!!

Lex...in the very first photo, what area is that at the extreme top center and left? The flat green fields on the south and north sides of the river? That one area isn't where May Town Center is going, is it?

By the way...incredible photos. Yours look every bit as good, if not better, than professional aerial photos of Nashville I've seen before.

t h, I believe that's an area on the river near TSU, in a flood plain. May will be a bit further out.

On another site, people have commented about parking lots, but fail to realize that it was much worse. The Sommet, the Hilton, the park at the Hilton, the Hall of Fame, the Encore, Pinnacle and now oooooooodles of lots which will disappear for the MCC. I think we're doing great eliminating surface parking one lot after another. Got more work to do, but each lot will, someday, be something.

Lexy, you've outdone yourself with these.

Archived