Storm Damage?

Anyone seen compelling storm damage from the past couple days?

I was on Cascade Rd near Watermark today and there's a building under construction that was significantly deconstructed by the winds. Roof trusses all collapsed onto themselves. It's quite a mess.

Also saw a fresh tree come down on power lines along Cascade just before 28th Street.

Interesting weather we're having.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone seen compelling storm damage from the past couple days?

I was on Cascade Rd near Watermark today and there's a building under construction that was significantly deconstructed by the winds. Roof trusses all collapsed onto themselves. It's quite a mess.

Also saw a fresh tree come down on power lines along Cascade just before 28th Street.

Interesting weather we're having.

I have family in Ada who lost six mature trees on Friday. Trees so large that you can't get your arms around the trunk, 30 - 40 feet tall, just snapped off at the base. The scariest part was that the Elementary bus had just pulled up when the storm hit and the bus driver made the kids stay on the bus and take cover under the seats. All the parents ran for cover in a neighbor's garage (last day of school so they were having a popsicle party for the kids), and the upward wind pressure almost pulled the garage off the foundation (they didn't have time to shut the garage door). :o

Archived