Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KCghettoboi

Miami!!

M. Brown    0

I dont think so. Unless they annex anymore land or merge with Miami-Dade county Miami is not even going to be the largest city in FL.

bobliocatt    0

It won't happen, there's no room to grow, but up, and there's two many independent cities down there to even think that they will one day merge. But it will have a killer skyline and one of the country's most dense by then.

ShowMeKC    0

I love watching Miami CSI (in fact, it's on right now) It shows great aerial shots of the city. It is growing and of course, considering it's location thelakelander is right, it has no room but up to grow.

Wendell FOX    0

I think he meant Miami will become the 3rd largest metro in the US, surpassing Chicago, which IMO I don't see happening; Dallas is probably a more likely candidate for such growth. But then again 50 years is too hard to predict.

M. Brown    0

In florida I think most ppl go by county instead of the city anyways. Miami-Dade county is by far the largest county in FL. And most ppl just think that Miami is the largest city in FL anyways.

bobliocatt    0

^That also won't happen. Other than Palm Beach County, to the far north, the metro also has run out of room to grow outward. This is one of the main reasons why every major city down there is in the midst of a skyscraper boom.