Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arsimondj

New 7 story building in North Charleston

7 posts in this topic

There is a new steel frame up off Ashley Phosphate very close to the interstate. Travling East and exiting at Ashley Phosphate, you can see it when you get to the top of the exit across the road and slightly right. If traveling from Rivers towards Dorchester, the building will be on the left after crossing over the highway(I-26). The frame looks to be about 7 stories. I am just wondering if anyone knows what this is going to be.

There is a new steel frame up off Ashley Phosphate very close to the interstate. Travling East and exiting at Ashley Phosphate, you can see it when you get to the top of the exit across the road and slightly right. If traveling from Rivers towards Dorchester, the building will be on the left after crossing over the highway(I-26). The frame looks to be about 7 stories. I am just wondering if anyone knows what this is going to be.

I drove over there. It is actually 5 stories + whatever roofline they will add. It looked bigger from the road. It definately looks like a hotel up close.

Vourmbianigoat, arsimondj- grow up. Don't post those kinds of things here again.