New 7 story building in North Charleston

arsimondj

There is a new steel frame up off Ashley Phosphate very close to the interstate. Travling East and exiting at Ashley Phosphate, you can see it when you get to the top of the exit across the road and slightly right. If traveling from Rivers towards Dorchester, the building will be on the left after crossing over the highway(I-26). The frame looks to be about 7 stories. I am just wondering if anyone knows what this is going to be.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a new steel frame up off Ashley Phosphate very close to the interstate. Travling East and exiting at Ashley Phosphate, you can see it when you get to the top of the exit across the road and slightly right. If traveling from Rivers towards Dorchester, the building will be on the left after crossing over the highway(I-26). The frame looks to be about 7 stories. I am just wondering if anyone knows what this is going to be.

Archived