Heartside Walking Photo Tour

GRDadof3

Haven't done one of these in a few (years). After wingbert's comments about Fulton & Division not giving the true picture of what downtown looks like, I took my camera along to lunch today through Heartside. Kudos to the Downtown Alliance and the DDA for keeping all these planters full of flowers!

Nice knowing that this is the first thing people see entering downtown/Heartside from 131. I've been to quite a few cities lately where this is far from the norm.

2596511450_d35867c811_b.jpg

2595679099_388c08c926_b.jpg

2595681343_6943e376f7.jpg

2595683711_06119043fe_b.jpg

2595676159_a11b8d9e44.jpg

2596518920_484b796e13_b.jpg

2595687347_1665c2937d_b.jpg

2596522144_d887d6b5c4.jpg

More to come...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haven't done one of these in a few (years). After wingbert's comments about Fulton & Division not giving the true picture of what downtown looks like, I took my camera along to lunch today through Heartside. Kudos to the Downtown Alliance and the DDA for keeping all these planters full of flowers!

Nice knowing that this is the first thing people see entering downtown/Heartside from 131. I've been to quite a few cities lately where this is far from the norm.

No, I was only kidding, you didn't steal my thunder. It's true that I did take many pictures in Heartside last night which I've spent this evening editing, but your's are much prettier (note:that wasn't sarcasm).

I did get some good ones, like the one I just posted but they aren't artsy like yours. Plus it was getting dark so the pictures are full of shadows.

So, how much did you crank the saturation on this one? :P:P:P I like it a lot. By far the best of the bunch. Like that second one as well. And the zoomed in one of the tree in front of Hopson Flats.

Where are the photos of the Wege Theater? You getting lazy? :)

Not only is the rapid getting decoration with flowers, but they've also just recently installed flat screens all over the platform and in the station. So far all I've seen on them is "therapid#1" but I wonder if they'll be used for a combination of advertising, bus delays, detour information, etc?

Archived