Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lexy

A Gulch Picture

30 posts in this topic

Took it Saturday morning while out walking around. Man, I saw it and had to have it!!!!!!!

It's quite awe inspiring if I do say so.

2599621800_83abf325b4_o.jpg

Typically awesome photo, Lexy, there's lots of detail. What a great corner of town, with a trio of restaurants, a live music venue, a soon to be opened Urban Outfitters, and of course the twin residential/retail behemoths in the back. Of course, Griffin Plaza is a distinct possibility, and that corner at 12th and 11th offers a tremendous opportunity for future development. Let's hope Nashville can keep it going. Thanks Michael.

I can't wait to see what that hood will look like in five years. That plaza on the corner there is going to be such an amazing public space!!

pic looks great, those power lines have got to go!

Great shot for sure. You know you could always airbrush the power lines out> :lol:

Incredible shot, Lexy! You never cease to amaze. Has the crane already been removed from the Terrazzo?

Yup, the crane is down.

Incredible shot, Lexy! You never cease to amaze. Has the crane already been removed from the Terrazzo?

Typically awesome photo, Lexy, there's lots of detail. What a great corner of town, with a trio of restaurants, a live music venue, a soon to be opened Urban Outfitters, and of course the twin residential/retail behemoths in the back. Of course, Griffin Plaza is a distinct possibility, and that corner at 12th and 11th offers a tremendous opportunity for future development. Let's hope Nashville can keep it going. Thanks Michael.

Hey

It's been a few years since I've posted something on this forum. Feels good to be back. With that said;

does anyone have a picture of what the Gulch looked like before the construction? I only have a bland memory

of the old neighborhood. :)

Hey

It's been a few years since I've posted something on this forum. Feels good to be back. With that said;

does anyone have a picture of what the Gulch looked like before the construction? I only have a bland memory

of the old neighborhood. :)

Here's a rendering of the Velocity. Imagine adding this to the Icon and Terrazzo. I can't wait until all three are complete and occupied.

hr877780-1.jpg

jice is right, it's almost the exact same orientation but taken when the old Bell building was still standing. I'll post when I can locate them. New computer and the files aren't transferred yet, so I'll do it from work.

jice is right, it's almost the exact same orientation but taken when the old Bell building was still standing. I'll post when I can locate them. New computer and the files aren't transferred yet, so I'll do it from work.

Okay, finally.

NewGulch.jpg

Sorry that took so long.

And in looking at Lexy's shot compared to this one, the one visible new power power isn't so bad. Looks like most of them are now gone.

And if you could talk me into scanning my old paper photos, you'd be in for a real treat. I'll see what I can do with those.

And if you could talk me into scanning my old paper photos, you'd be in for a real treat. I'll see what I can do with those.

WOW!!! I remember now. Traveled that street alot.