Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Brass Bonanza

Ann Ucello Street?

4 posts in this topic

I just saw a story on Channel 3 that a street in Hartford is being renamed for former mayor Ann Ucello...and is now the signage for Exit 49. However, Al didn't say what street was being changed, and even though I've seen the sign for Exit 49 hundreds of times, I can't remember what it used to say. Anyone know what street is being renamed?

Mark

I just saw a story on Channel 3 that a street in Hartford is being renamed for former mayor Ann Ucello...and is now the signage for Exit 49. However, Al didn't say what street was being changed, and even though I've seen the sign for Exit 49 hundreds of times, I can't remember what it used to say. Anyone know what street is being renamed?

Mark

I saw the sign on the highway this morning, but it is spelled with 2 c's Uccello.

Before my time, but I've heard of her. Kinda well known because she was the first female mayor in the country.

A waste of time and effort. Seriously, what's the point? Maybe she was a good mayor, or a bad mayor, or whatever, but I'd imagine Hartford would have bigger fish to fry than wasting time renaming streets.