Constitutional Party Opens Campaign HQ in Grand Rapids

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet.

Constitution Party opens campaign HQ in Grand Rapids

" Of all the places to mount a campaign for president, Chuck Baldwin and the Constitution Party chose a former video store in West Michigan.

The conservative radio talk show host and founder of Florida's Baptist Church said it came down to Michigan and Missouri as a launching pad for his message of smaller government and traditional values.

"We finally felt that Michigan was the state we wanted to launch our campaign from. We feel Michigan is a crucial state, and we feel it is a state that would be very sympathetic to our message." "

I'm not very familiar with the Constitution Party. But reading about it made me think of Ron Paul. Anyone else see the similarities?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet.

Constitution Party opens campaign HQ in Grand Rapids

" Of all the places to mount a campaign for president, Chuck Baldwin and the Constitution Party chose a former video store in West Michigan.

The conservative radio talk show host and founder of Florida's Baptist Church said it came down to Michigan and Missouri as a launching pad for his message of smaller government and traditional values.

"We finally felt that Michigan was the state we wanted to launch our campaign from. We feel Michigan is a crucial state, and we feel it is a state that would be very sympathetic to our message." "

I'm not very familiar with the Constitution Party. But reading about it made me think of Ron Paul. Anyone else see the similarities?

Archived