Drop-off Recycling?

bice7

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who has yet to spend my hard-earned dollars on a City garbage bag, I am very impressed with our muni recycling program: Two blue bins. Paper and cardboard in one, metals and plastics in the other. They take just about everything (including paper I bring home from the office, where bottled water and leaving the cars running prevails).

I don't know what those residing in the Twps do. Every other Wednesday morning I place my two bins at curbside, and the recycling fairies/elves leave them empty and in the same lats & longs a few hours later.

As someone who has yet to spend my hard-earned dollars on a City garbage bag, I am very impressed with our muni recycling program: Two blue bins. Paper and cardboard in one, metals and plastics in the other. They take just about everything (including paper I bring home from the office, where bottled water and leaving the cars running prevails).

I don't know what those residing in the Twps do. Every other Wednesday morning I place my two bins at curbside, and the recycling fairies/elves leave them empty and in the same lats & longs a few hours later.

For newspaper and office paper I use the Paper Gators. These are fundraising bins located around town which provide a place to recycle paper and add to the funds of nonprofit organizations. I use the one at Faith Lutheran Church at 3 Mile and Fuller and the one behind St. Thomas School most of the time. My area does not have curbside pickup.

I know Everkept takes me recyclables for free in Wyoming. All I needed was to find a bin big enough for the glass/plastic/metal/paper and stick it behind the trash bin every week for them to pick up. They require the paper and cardboard in garbage bags or plastic bags though.

Archived