Why is it so dead in here?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've posted here a scant few times, but mostly my posts were ignored. Seems like six or eight of you know each other and have your own conversations with each other, and that's it. Perhaps if you were more welcoming to new posters, things would liven up?

No offense meant, surely. Just my observation.

Patrick

I don't know anyone here personally, but I will reply to anything that concerns or interests me. I find that on any web forum, if you want people to notice what you've said you just have to keep posting a lot. Sometimes you have to say things they don't want to hear, too. It always brings up big arguments, but in the end everyone comes out friends! (although the more recent 'police presence in downtown' thread may not yield the same results...i think i've dug myself into a hole I can't climb out of. :o )

Well, I've posted here a scant few times, but mostly my posts were ignored. Seems like six or eight of you know each other and have your own conversations with each other, and that's it. Perhaps if you were more welcoming to new posters, things would liven up?

Patrick

I haven't had time to read the forums lately (today is probably the first day in a couple of weeks). Work has had me covered up. Between that and preparing for a new baby that will be here on the 15th, getting things in line to close on a new house on the 30th, and moving by August 4, so I can close my current house, I don't know that I will have much time to read or post over the next month and a half.

I haven't had time to read the forums lately (today is probably the first day in a couple of weeks). Work has had me covered up. Between that and preparing for a new baby that will be here on the 15th, getting things in line to close on a new house on the 30th, and moving by August 4, so I can close my current house, I don't know that I will have much time to read or post over the next month and a half.

I don't know anyone here personally, but I will reply to anything that concerns or interests me. I find that on any web forum, if you want people to notice what you've said you just have to keep posting a lot. Sometimes you have to say things they don't want to hear, too. It always brings up big arguments, but in the end everyone comes out friends! (although the more recent 'police presence in downtown' thread may not yield the same results...i think i've dug myself into a hole I can't climb out of. :o )

Patrick

Archived