Police Presence in Downtown Greenville

motonenterprises

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This problem needs to be solved now! It can't wait before something worse happens like a shooting. People have kids down there. How many people from out of town are seeing these incidents? I bet they aren't coming back! We can't afford this! From a safety stand point or a financial one for Greenville.

This problem needs to be solved now! It can't wait before something worse happens like a shooting. People have kids down there. How many people from out of town are seeing these incidents? I bet they aren't coming back! We can't afford this! From a safety stand point or a financial one for Greenville.

I think you miss-understood me. I think it was great that they were there, I think its a waste of manpower that they NEED to be there. Also, there is crime in my neighborhood. 2 doors have been kicked in, several cars were stolen from adjacent property, and several thefts have occurred. I think that would constitute crime in my neighborhood.

As we were leaving Smiley's Saturday night (right around midnight) to head to Chicora, we were told that there was a fight in front of Falls Park; however, upon arrival to Chicora all I saw was a large police presence and lots of people standing around. Either his information was incorrect or the police broke it up by the time we got there.

Archived