aerial

jice

I came across this because they are hosting a fireworks party tomorrow night.. but I had no idea it was even there.

Apparently there is a restaurant space on the top of Paradise Park?? At 411 Broadway..

It is called aerial.. and has a glass enclosed area as well as a outdoor patio area.. website said $15/person.. but I am not sure if this is something that can only be rented out or not? And i'm also unsure of the actual entrace to it??

Here's the website: http://www.aerialnashville.com/

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been there for a while now, my wife and I had a Christmas party there six months back hosted by her restaurant. It's a pretty small little place, everything has to be catered. They have a small rooftop bar, and a HUGE terrace.

Entrance is the elevator when entering the piano bar thingy. Next to Paradise Park.

It's been there for a while now, my wife and I had a Christmas party there six months back hosted by her restaurant. It's a pretty small little place, everything has to be catered. They have a small rooftop bar, and a HUGE terrace.

Entrance is the elevator when entering the piano bar thingy. Next to Paradise Park.

Archived