M6 Mixed Use Development

GRJunkie4Life

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, and this is right in my backyard. :dontknow:

There's lots of site development going on south of here, including at least 2 new sites (grading & landscaping, no buildings) around M37 @ 84th and M37 just S of M6. Another development with one building has popped up around M37 and 92nd (physicans' offices the only known tenents so far).

Funny, I misread your post and thought you were referencing M6 and I-196 intersection out towards Holland. My first thought was "I wonder why M37 @ M6 hasn't taken off like M6/K'zoo or M6/196?"

No, and this is right in my backyard. :dontknow:

There's lots of site development going on south of here, including at least 2 new sites (grading & landscaping, no buildings) around M37 @ 84th M37 just S of M6 and one development with one building has popped up around M37 and 92nd (physicans' offices the only known tenents so far).

Funny, I misread your post and thought you were referencing M6 and I-196 intersection out towards Holland. My first thought was "I wonder why M37 @ M6 hasn't taken off like M6/K'zoo or M6/196?"

Archived