Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRJunkie4Life

M6 Mixed Use Development

6 posts in this topic

It's not an active project. That site is just GEPC trying to drum up some interest in the site.

It's still horribly over-priced.

Well if they ever do develop that site it could give Davenport students someplace nearby to go :)

No, and this is right in my backyard. :dontknow:

There's lots of site development going on south of here, including at least 2 new sites (grading & landscaping, no buildings) around M37 @ 84th and M37 just S of M6. Another development with one building has popped up around M37 and 92nd (physicans' offices the only known tenents so far).

Funny, I misread your post and thought you were referencing M6 and I-196 intersection out towards Holland. My first thought was "I wonder why M37 @ M6 hasn't taken off like M6/K'zoo or M6/196?"

There's lots of site development going on south of here, including at least 2 new sites (grading & landscaping, no buildings) around M37 @ 84th M37 just S of M6 and one development with one building has popped up around M37 and 92nd (physicans' offices the only known tenents so far).

Funny, I misread your post and thought you were referencing M6 and I-196 intersection out towards Holland. My first thought was "I wonder why M37 @ M6 hasn't taken off like M6/K'zoo or M6/196?"

There's lots of site development going on south of here, including at least 2 new sites (grading & landscaping, no buildings) around M37 @ 84th and M37 just S of M6.