Peabody Corner Food Court

jice

I was driving around last night, and noticed a new food court that is almost ready to open it looks like.

It's at the corner of Peabody & 4th, in the Rutledge Hill area.

I had no idea it was even coming.. but I guess this somewhat (?) answers the need for more quick bites downtown.. but then.. not exactly what I was thinkin of, heh.

Can't remember everything that was in it.. but I noticed Quiznos, Hunt Bros Pizza, some mexican, and a few others.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool. I think they may have been a little premature to open this because Rolling Mill Hill is not open yet. It is time that they get some eateries in this area.

Seems as if I saw something on this a while back, but I cant quite remember. So many things can slip through the cracks.

Good find.

Oh, and during my Google search, I also came across some talk of this on NC.. apparently WW (who else!) found out about this a few months back.. so that's where you probably heard it mentioned :)

Website says tentative opening July 11

this is the right idea, before its time. it seems to me this will be the "service" area for downtown in the future...ie movie theatre, whole foods, etc for the gulchers, downtowners, and east nashvillians...

Very cool development, but what else is in the immediate vicinity right now? It seems to me like there'd need to be some sort of pedestrian traffic to keep this place going.

I would be more excited about this if it wasn't just kinda a standard food court.... if it was like one that offered freshly-made food or healthy foods. The ones I went to in Argentina last week were great because the food was made fresh in front of you and waiters cleared the tables for you... it was really a nice experience, and I think be better suited for DT.

I would be more excited about this if it wasn't just kinda a standard food court.... if it was like one that offered freshly-made food or healthy foods. The ones I went to in Argentina last week were great because the food was made fresh in front of you and waiters cleared the tables for you... it was really a nice experience, and I think be better suited for DT.

Archived